Twitter Files 20
Part 20 by Paul D. Thacker was posted on 20 April 2023. In short, despite claiming otherwise, Fauci tweeted his propaganda whilst Twitter worked with Johnson & Johnson to push theirs.
The text from the tweets is reproduced for your convenience. Please note that not all images (exhibits) are reproduced.
Twitter Files – Part 20
1) Twitter Files #FauciPharmaFiles Last December, @elonmusk sent out his viral tweet about Fauci. Fauci went on Fox News and said he had "no clue what [Elon] was talking about."
2) "A lot of people are spouting out a lot of things about me and Twitter," Fauci told @FoxNews. "I've never had a Twitter account. I don't intend on having a Twitter account, and I've had nothing to do with Twitter. So I don't know what they're talking about when they say that."
3) Fauci made similar claims, during multiple exchanges, in a 7-hour deposition, where he denied using Twitter or even knowing how to access a tweet.
4) But in an internal Twitter report in March 2021, the company revealed "Dr. Anthony Fauci did an account takeover for @WHOCOVIDResponse." This runs contrary to Fauci's public statements and sworn deposition given on Nov 23, 2022.
5) According to this tweet, Fauci took over the White House COVID-19 Response account again, in April 2021.
6) Fauci was beloved by Twitter 1.0 Elon Musk tweeted last December that former employees had an internal Slack channel unironically called "Fauci Fan Club." (pssst, don't disagree w/ Fauci)
7) Attorney Angela Sherrer, who left when Musk sought to buy Twitter, praised Fauci as "the leading trusted voice about the COVID-19 response in the United States."
8) Angela Sherrer was no small fry at Twitter. According to a deposition by FBI agent Elvis Chan, Sherrer was one of the attorneys he interfaced with on "disinformation" at Twitter.
9) Twitter didn't just rely on the voices of prominent physicians like Fauci. Oddly enough, they also worked with Big Pharma companies and pharmacy chains to shape vaccine marketing campaigns.
10) In December 2020, Twitter announced they would begin removing and labelling tweets that contained vaccine "misinformation" especially concerning COVID-19 vaccines.
11) During that same time frame, Twitter began working with Johnson and Johnson on a COVID-19 vaccine "marketing strategy" and with CVS pharmacy to promote approved narratives.
12) By the summer of 2021, Johnson and Johnson began a full court press to market a ton of their products on Twitter, including a controversial antidepressant.
13) Much thanks to @TexasLindsay_ who helped collect and organise #TwitterFiles. We read and read, until our eyes bled. More to come!
14) Harvard's @MartinKulldorff who is suing the federal government for colluding w/ social media companies on censorship "Twitter should be a place for people to exchange ideas without censoring."
15) TexasLindsay™ #FAUCIFILES the latest on the Twitter Files tomorrow at 6:00 AM
16) I had to make a slight change to article, noting that J&J was a Twitter *client* while Twitter was simultaneously calling balls & strikes on vaccine misinformation."
A subtle yet important distinction. disinformationchronicle.substack.com/p/twitter-file...
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list so you get each new Opinyun that comes out!
Follow us on Farcebook, Twitterpated, MeWe, Gab and Truth Social.