This is a book written and compiled by Michael Palmer MD with contributions from Sucharit Bhakdi MD, Margot DesBois BA, Brian Hooker PhD, David Rasnick PhD, Mary Holland JD and Catherine Austin Fitts.
It is published under Doctors for COVID Ethics (D4CE) and is free to download at their website: https://doctors4covidethics.org/mrna-vaccine-toxicity/.
The main text is approximately 160 pages organized into 9 chapters including the introduction and conclusion. There are 377 references, spanning almost thirty pages.
Although the introduction mentions a few obvious points such as the misuse the emergency use authorizations for the so-called vaccines, the point of the book is not to review the wrong decisions and actions during the so-called pandemic but to warn about the dangers of the current and future mRNA vaccines.
Overall, the text is easily accessible, intended for a general audience. The strength of this text is that it describes the mechanisms of the immune system and vaccines, and briefly goes through existing literature.
The layout is clean. The table of contents lists the sections (subheadings), but the pdf file’s bookmarks also include sub-sections which makes navigation easier.
The text contains 42 figures, and there is a list after the contents. The diagrams are generally helpful although a few can be broken down further to better illustrate the steps of, for example, certain immune responses.
Although it is not a textbook, a glossary of terms would be helpful, especially for those who do not have a background in biology.
All the material has been covered at some point in time, depending on which circles one follows or is part of. Most of it is not supported or even mentioned by lamestream platforms. This article is not intended to be a summary but to selectively mention a few key points.
2. Some elements of virology and immunology
● This chapter covers the basic viral and immunological mechanisms. It also briefly describes the various types of vaccines, including the adenovirus-based and mRNA vaccines.
● Our immune system recognizes fragments so that a mutated virus does not necessarily entirely evade the immune system. “Thus, the narrative that the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 mutations must be countered, and that every ‘variant of concern’ must be hunted down by the development of customized vaccines has been ridiculous from the start.”
● There is such a thing as lifelong immunity as well as cross-immunity, which is when the immune system recognizes parts of a new virus from its previous exposure to a related virus. In the case of SARS-CoV-2, there is evidence for cross-immunity from four other human coronaviruses SARS-CoV-1, MERS, HKU1 and OC43.
● Antibody-dependent enhancement can be naturally induced or vaccine-induced. Coronaviruses are prone to the latter, “yet it was not rigorously evaluated during the very short clinical trials.”
● Immunoglobulin A (sIgA) is secreted to the mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive and genitourinary tracts. sIgA prevents viral binding of, for example, airborne and food-borne viruses in the aforementioned tracts. These are different from IgG and IgA found the in the bloodstream. Vaccines induce IgG and IgA but not sIgA.
● Evidence of fraud in Pfizer’s clinical trials given the sudden full immunity at day 12 after the injection but antibody levels at day 21 are barely above background levels.
3. Immunological mechanisms of harm by mRNA vaccines
● Contrary to the official claim, mRNA/lipid nanoparticles are distributed all over the body. “Moreover, in contrast to most viruses, mRNA vaccine nanoparticles can be taken up by any cell type, including the endothelia, which form the innermost cell layer of the blood vessels.” The immune system in turn attacks these cells. Any subsequent endothelial injury results in clotting.
● Repeated exposure to the mRNA vaccine might do more harm.
“In contrast [to actual viruses], the particles of an mRNA vaccine are encased with a shell of lipid molecules only, which are not effective antigens. Therefore, even though the first injection with the vaccine will induce antibodies against the encoded antigen, those antibodies will be unable to recognize and neutralize the vaccine particles when another dose is injected. The vaccine will therefore enter our body cells with undiminished efficiency. Only when the antigen is expressed and appears on the surface of those cells will the antibodies recognize it; and they will now direct the full destructive force of the immune system against those cells.”
● Given the above, amongst other implications, “the authorities’ refusal to exempt those with such natural immunity from their vaccine mandates has likely increased the number of severe adverse events substantially”.
● Several possible mechanisms of autoimmune problems and immunosuppression are discussed. The latter can lead to increased cancers or reactivation of cancers which have been observed.
4. Pathological evidence of immunological harm due to mRNA vaccines
● This chapter first describes the basics of staining samples in histopathology before briefly reviewing case reports and similar literature on inflammation in blood vessels, heart, lungs, brain, liver, kidney and spleen. Skin conditions, also transient and not serious, are also reported. Although conjecture, the text discusses possible mechanisms that cause these conditions.
● Included amongst the sources is work done by Professor Arne Burkhardt MD, who passed away on 30 May 2023. He evaluated autopsies of 43 patients who died after receiving one or more COVID-19 injections.
His thorough investigation led Burkhardt to conclude that causation by the vaccine was certain or likely in 22 cases, and possible in 7 more cases. He ruled out causation in only 3 cases, whereas in the remaining 11 cases a conclusive determination could not or not yet be made. Out of all 43 deceased patients, 29 were known to have received one or more injections of mRNA vaccines, but no others. Within this subset, Burkhardt deemed causation of death by vaccination certain or likely in 14 cases. Such figures should give pause to those who have thus far accepted the mainstream narrative that severe adverse events are “extremely rare.”
5. Pharmacokinetics and lipid toxicity of mRNA vaccines
● This chapter first describes the construction and composition of the mRNA vaccine and its (intended) function before discussing the observed effects.
● The mRNA vaccine particle contains four different lipid components, two natural and two synthetic. In short, this allows the mRNA vaccine particle to absorb the body’s apolipoproteins which are found on the surfaces of and serve as the “address tags” for lipoproteins. This potentially facilitates the transportation of the mRNA vaccine particle to the rest of the body.
● The mRNA vaccine is known to be distributed throughout the body, including the liver, spleen, ovaries, testes and adrenal glands. It has even been detected in the brain.
● Initial observations state that these levels peaked at 48 hours after administration and suggest breakdown and elimination in a matter of days but have nonetheless been detected in lymph nodes 60 days after administration.
It appears that Pfizer did not provide any data at all on the elimination of the mRNA contained in the company’s COVID-19 vaccine, or even on a model mRNA vaccine. The only pertinent data in their animal study consist of measurements of luminescence, which is induced by firefly luciferase, the protein encoded by that model vaccine. Reportedly, luminescence within the liver subsided within two days after injection, whereas the muscle tissue at the injection site showed detectable luminescence for nine days. This suggests, but does not prove that the mRNA itself was inactivated within a similar time frame. The summary of Moderna’s model vaccine study given in the EMA report states that the half-life of elimination—that is, the time interval required for the level of the mRNA to drop by half—varied between 15 hours at the injection site and 63 hours in the spleen. It also states that the mixture of model mRNAs was rapidly cleared from the blood plasma, with a half-life of approximately three hours. While these findings suggest a fairly rapid clearance of the synthetic mRNAs overall, it must be stressed that none of these studies used the mRNA deployed in the COVID-19 vaccines, and furthermore that all studies were carried out in rodents. These results can therefore not be directly applied to the current crop of mRNA vaccines and their use in human patients.
● Contaminants include metallic particles, plasmid DNA and lipid impurities that “contain unknown amounts of unknown impurities”. There is also a high variance in the number of adverse events between batches, suggesting inconsistent product quality.
6. Genotoxicity of mRNA vaccines
● The author reiterates the three pathways to genotoxicity:
1. the cationic lipids contained in the lipid nanoparticles can induce the formation of reactive oxygen species (ROS), which may react with DNA; 2. the mRNA itself may undergo reverse transcription into DNA, which will then insert into the chromosomal DNA. This may result in the disruption or dysregulation of cellular genes; 3. DNA which is present as a contamination in the mRNA vaccines may insert into our chromosomal DNA, too.
The third pathway is avoidable if there is no said contamination in the vaccines.
● Since there is a lack of conclusive evidence regarding the specifics of mRNA reverse transcription into DNA, much of this chapter is conjecture based on commonsense and observations so far. For example, it does mention the study by M. Alden et al which found that the Pfizer injection does rewrite genes in liver cells in vitro. It should be further noted that the lack of evidence is due to the lack of long-term studies which authorities have conveniently dismissed.
● Given that the vaccine is known to accumulate in the ovaries and, to a lesser extent, the testes, there is the concern can be passed on.
Furthermore, LINE-1 and other retrotransposons are active and cause genomic insertion events in human oocytes. In combination, these findings indicate that the mRNA gene sequences may be integrated into the DNA of oocytes, and hence into the human germline. The same is possible with contaminating DNA sequences contained in the vaccines as such. Insertion into male germline cells cannot be ruled out either, even though in the animal study discussed in Section 5.2.1 the accumulation of vaccine in the testes was significantly lower than in the ovaries. Should this indeed come to pass—should the germline cells of vaccinated individuals be rendered transgenic—then the risk of engendering transgenic children will not be limited to these individuals only, but it will necessarily be shared by their current or future spouses. In effect, an entire generation of future parents will be exposed to this risk.
7. Epidemiology of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Adverse Events
● This chapter is by Margot DesBois and Brian Hooker which review data regarding adverse events. It begins with some general comments before covering specific conditions such as cardiac events, thrombotic events, neurological events, immunological events and reproductive events.
● Below are merely a few examples. Please note these observations are all short-term.
Cheng et al. reviewed multiple literature sources to assess phase III clinical trial data on the different COVID-19 vaccines. In their analysis of eight studies, seven COVID-19 vaccines, and over 150,000 subjects, they found that the mRNA vaccines showed the highest risk of adverse events compared to unvaccinated controls, with 1.83 times (95% CI 1.80-1.86) and 2.16 times (95% CI 2.11-2.20) increased risk of an adverse event after the first and second dose, respectively.
Lai et al.’s retrospective cohort study of adolescents aged 12–18 in a Hong Kong healthcare database, which included over 200,000 patients, assessed incidence of adverse events within 28 days of receiving the Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine. Participants who received the first dose of the vaccine had 9.15 times (95% CI 1.14–73.16) greater risk of myocarditis compared to unvaccinated adolescents, and those who received the second dose had 29.61 times (95% CI 4.04–217.07) greater risk. In addition, after the second dose, vaccinated adolescents had 2.06 times (95% CI 1.01–4.24) greater risk of sleep disturbances/disorders compared to unvaccinated adolescents.
In Berild et al.’s retrospective self-controlled cohort study, investigators used hospital registries from Norway, Finland, and Denmark between January 2020 and May 2021 to compare the incidence of thrombocytopenic and thromboembolic events within a 28-day period following COVID-19 vaccination to a baseline period prior to vaccination. They found a 1.13 times (95% CI 1.02-1.25) increased rate of coronary artery disease following Moderna vaccination, and 1.12 times (95% CI 1.07-1.19) and 1.26 times (95% CI 1.07-1.47) increased rates of coagulation disorders following Pfizer and Moderna vaccination, respectively. They also observed increased rates of cerebrovascular disease following Pfizer (1.09 times; 95% CI 1.05-1.13) and Moderna (1.21 times; 95% CI 1.09-1.35) vaccination.
Yanir et al.’s population-based retrospective cohort study of a large health care organization in Israel from December 2020 to May 2021 found that the risk of sudden sensorineural hearing loss was increased 1.35 times (95% CI 1.09-1.65) after the first Pfizer vaccine dose and 1.23 times (95% CI 0.98-1.53) after the second dose, compared to the experience of the population in 2018 and 2019.
Wan et al.’s self-controlled case series and case-control study using Hong Kong Department of Health records between February and July 2021 included over one million Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine recipients . Patients who received the Pfizer vaccine were 5.23 times (95% CI 1.61–17.03) and 5.82 times (95% CI 1.62–20.91) more likely to be diagnosed with shingles in hospital 0-13 days and 14-27 days after receiving the first dose, respectively, and 5.14 times (95% CI 1.29–20.47) more likely 0-13 days following the second dose, compared to the baseline period of any time outside of the specified time frames surrounding vaccination.
EudraVigilance data analysis by Mascolo et al. reviewed over 3,000 Case Safety Reports related to COVID-19 injections filed by pregnant women during 2021. Compared to the reports of pregnant women who received non-mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, the reports of those who received mRNA vaccines included nearly twelve times the rate of fetal death (0.81% vs. 0.07%); a higher rate of stillbirths (0.22% vs. 0.17%); almost nine times the rate of hemorrhages during pregnancy (0.62% vs. 0.07%); over three times the rate of fetal disorders (2.5% vs. 0.71%) and of congenital anomalies (0.11% vs. 0.03%); almost four times the rate of premature babies (0.64% vs. 0.17%); and twice the rate of neonatal deaths (0.06% vs. 0.03%).
8. AIDS & HIV: The Blueprint for the Perversion and Subversion of Medical Science
● This chapter is by David Rasnick and gives an overview of the propaganda regarding HIV and AIDS. This has been covered over the years by the likes of Professor Peter Duesberg and, more recently, in RFK Jnr’s The Real Anthony Fauci. [By the way, RFK Jnr’s book covers this topic in more detail and is a better overview.]
● HIV does not behave like a novel contagious disease. None of the predicted doom and gloom has occurred.
● Initially, AIDS was more associated with homosexual males who engaged in long-term drug abuse.
● HIV is not sexually transmitted:
The literature on retroviruses, the family of viruses to which HIV belongs, goes back over a hundred years. Every person and animal on the planet carries 50 to 100 or even a thousand dormant retroviruses in their genomes. It is estimated that up to 8% of the human genome is made up of retroviruses. Over 3,000 different retroviruses have been cataloged and not one to date has been demonstrated to cause disease in humans. For at least 70 years, scientists have known that retroviruses do not kill the cells they infect and are not sexually transmitted.
● As for data regarding transmission by sexual intercourse:
The experimental versions of HIV used in laboratory animals have never been shown to be sexually transmitted to virus-free sex partners. The world’s best controlled human study that attempted to measure the efficiency of heterosexual transmission of HIV was conducted by Nancy Padian and her colleagues. The most striking result of this ten-year study was that none of the HIV-negative sex partners became HIV-positive from years of unprotected sexual intercourse with their HIV-positive partners. I repeat, not one HIV-negative sex partner became positive during the 10-year study. Thus, the observed transmission efficiency was ZERO!
● Literature to support HIV causing AIDS is conveniently missing:
In 1988, Kary Mullis, winner of the 1993 Nobel Prize in chemistry for inventing the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), needed a literature reference to support the statement he had just written: “HIV is the probable cause of AIDS.” He simply wanted to cite the person who had demonstrated that HIV was indeed “the probable cause of AIDS.” He soon learned, to his dismay, that the individuals—who it seemed would surely be candidates for a Nobel Prize—had no name. In 1994, Mullis had the opportunity to ask Luc Montagnier, the discoverer of HIV, whom to cite. But even Montagnier did not know. In 2000, Montagnier himself came to reject the central feature of AIDS dogma, namely, that HIV causes AIDS.
It should be noted that Mullis coincidentally died on 7 August 2019, just before COVID-19.
● Those who go against the mainstream narrative are punished.
Duesberg lost all government funding grants following the appearance of his 1987 invited paper in Cancer Research questioning AIDS dogma. He has not had a new graduate student since the early 1990s. Some premier science journals have stopped publishing his work.
● There are multiple definitions of AIDS depending on geography. In other words, AIDS in Africa is different from AIDS in Europe or the US.
The final chapter is called Summary and conclusions although it is probably too brief to be a summary. This is not an issue if one has read the entire text anyway. One of the conclusions:
At this point in history, there is no need to beat around the bush. It is no longer possible to construe the actions of the authorities as “honest mistakes.” Too much has occurred that points unequivocally to a sinister agenda behind the gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. The rushed approval without necessity, the outright threats and the coercion, the systematic censorship of honest science, and the suppression of the truth about the numerous killed or severely injured vaccine victims have all gone on for far too long to permit of any doubts as to intent and purpose. Our governments and the national and international administrative bodies are waging an undeclared war on all of us. As David Rasnick points out in Chapter 8, this war has been going on for decades, and we must expect it to continue and to escalate.
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list so you get each new Opinyun that comes out!